Sunday, September 7, 2008

The CHRONOLOGY of my hOLidAy...16/8/08 till 23/8/08...

16/8/08 the beginning of the journey...

-woke up at 8.00 a.m
-getting all my stuffs
-gathered in front of the cafe...there were 6 of us (cad,diana,jes,nick,peter n me)..
-we walked to the bus stop..in front of the UMP main headquarters..
-reached there by 9.00 am(maybe..)
-waited for 1 1/2 hours..the bus arrived on 10.30 am..we were using MARA Liner..
*really nice travelling coach, comfortable, spacious..
*MARA Liner is the best!
-about 1.00+pm...reached puduraya terminal...
-boarded off the bus....met with our old friend..carlson..(bro..thnx for ur help, if not, i probably got lost in K.L)
-i separated from my friends at the plaza rakyat LRT station...went on my own journey..
-took LRT from plaza rkyat to hang tuah, transit using monorail from hang tuah to bukit nanas....reached there, took a walk, went down to the dang wangi station...took another train to KLCC...where i reunited with my family...
-actually my family came here coz my father was going to receive a some sort of long-service award..he worked with petronas since 1983...
-here's the picture of them...without me..at that time, i am still waiting at the entrance of KLCC...he2..


my family at the KLCC(38th floor)

-then, we went back together to the hotel they were staying at that time...near the KLCC...the TRADERS HOTEL...
-at that particular evening, we went to the AQUARIA...some kind of aquatic lifes exhbition...took a lot of pics there... this is one of them...he2..



me at the aquaria

-got really tired after a long journey reuniting with my famly..
-slept really well that night...








17/8/08 the second day..

-woke up around 9 am..my mother woke me up..he2
-we had our breakfast in the hotel room…KFC…
-after breakfast, we are getting ready to go to Sunway Lagoon…
-my little brother felt really excited that time as it was his first time to go there..:-)
-well, we arrived there almost afternoon..
-my father bought for us the tickets to enter Sunway Lagoon..
-then, my father n my small brother went to the changing room to change clothes..
-while my mum n my sis took a stroll around that place..
-and me, I sat on a stool just beside a small bar..listening to music…watching other people…”cuci mata”…he2..:-P..























pictures taken at sunway lagoon






-we finished everything around 3.30 pm…
-we went out of the theme park…we moved on to the sunway pyramid…things had changed since the first I went here in the year 1998..whoaaa..1o years agoo!
-we took a taxi to the loWyaT plaza from sunway pyramid…
-reached there almost 5++, I think..
-surveyed for new phone there…one phone caught my attention..nokia 6120 classic…
-we went for makan2 at Chinese stalls right in front of the plaza..
-went back to hotel..
-got exhausted of the trip…but HAPPY!
-my parents prepared themselves to present at the LONG-SERVICE AWARD CEREMONY…my father received that award for long-term service with PETRONAS….since 1985..
-while my siblings stayed in the hotel room..watching movies…waiting for them..
-second day finisheddd…zzzzzzzzzZZZ









18/8/08 the third day..




-woke up that morning..
-we packed up all of our stuffs..getting ready to check out of the TRADERS HOTEL..
-there are two things that I really like about this hotel, the TRADERS HOTEL,
= really3 fast internet broadband service for FREE
= the night view is very fantastic…glowing twin towers right in front of your room hotel…(if your room is opposite the towers)






taken from hotel room(Traders Hotel)

-we went to puduraya terminal bus…bought ourselves tickets to MELAKA..which means..next trip…MELAKA!!!
-our bus began the journey on 10.30 am…
-reached MELAKA in the afternoon…
-took a taxi to MAHKOTA HOTEL…




-checked in..a small apartment..nice..juz nice…
-then, we went out again…took a walk to the town of MELAKA…
-we passed by a big cafeteria..a lot of Chinese and Malay food stalls there…
-then, we went on..
-suddenly, I didn’t feel really well since we arrived Melaka that day…probably due to the long journey..
-I asked for the apartment key from my mum…
-I brought along my small brother back to the apartment…
-reached there…treat myself with two Panadols…while my brother watched TV…I straightly went back to bed and dozed off..
-by the time my family arrived back to the apartment…they brought back a lot of food..
-I ate with them..two rounds of kuey teow…he2..got really hungry bah…
-then..i took a bath..and get ready to sleep…
-end of the third dayyyy…





19/8/08 the fourth day…




-woke up in the morning..as usual…
-we had our breakfast at the hotel’s cafeteria..
-then, we started our journey to a park located beside the MAHKOTA PARADE..(some kind of shopping mall..i think..)
-there are a big, old plane ; an old fire engine and a part of an old locomotive…nice view though….











-then, we went into a museum..which is called MUSEUM of ENDURING BEAUTY…
-a lot of cultures exhibition that we can learn and see here..
-kind of educative too..


-then we walked on…we passed by this museum..MUSEUM of STAMPS…what can I say about this place….hmmmmm…well…LOTS N LOTS OF STAMPS!
-finally, we reached the the old, historical…A FAMOSA FORT..face to face with it..
-it doesn’t feel the same as noticing it as a picture in a history textbook…
-took pictures there as remembrances...
-then, we took the stairs just behind the fort to reach the old ST PAUL’S CHURCH..
-really2 historical view…it is a good thing for us to treasure old remains of history…really appreciate those who did this for us before..TQ!
-then, we went down…I found myself a bench and sat down there..relaxed for a while..
-my family took a trishaw..beautiful, decorated trishaw with woofers! WOW!
-we stopped at the CHRIST CHURCH OF MELAKA…what a nice vieww!..
-we sat down near the fountain…I went on to search through the souvenir stores available there…
-it really surprised me…there are a lot of things sold here…you will not regret anything if you buy souvenirs in MELAKA…


-after that, we went to the maritime muzeum..


-i like the maritime muzeum which displays a lot of navy weapons...he2..i love big guns..
-then, we decided to went back to the hotel…
-before that, we stopped by at the cafeterias…makan2 first…
-we reached our room..


-I played my guitar…the view at the balcony was very beautiful that night..
-end of the fourth day…








20/8/08 the fifth day…

-we packed up everything…we were going to check out from the hotel in the afternoon..
-we went to the bus terminal…
-took a bus back to K.L…
-reached K.L….took a taxi to TUNE HOTEL..
-the first taxi brought us to the wrong hotel…so..RM40 just burned like that…
-my advice is...’don’t trust taxi drivers 100% especially in big cities’..otherwise..the driver will scrap away your money easily! So, BE CAREFUL!
-then, we took another taxi…this time he took us to the right place..
-got really unfortunate that time because we got stuck in traffic jams…damn..FOR HOURS!
-got really exhausted when we had arrived at the TUNE HOTEL…
-we settled our checking-in deals at the lobby…
-room 205 and 206…
-what can I say about this hotel….
· budget hotel
· located at chow kit area
· small rooms but quite comfortable though..
· all things are prepaid-mode style…what I mean is…(if you want to use the air-conditioner, you need to pay for 24 hours only..)
· no dressing table..
· towels and wireless internet connection had to be paid too if you want to use them..
· well…again….IT IS A BUDGET HOTEL…RM48 per night..
-then,we went out again to find a restaurant for dinner..
-after that, we went straight back to the hotel..
-end of the fifth day…




21/8/08..the sixth day

-woke up that morning..
-prepared ourselves for a journey to GENTING HIGHLANDS…
-took an LRT…from medan tuanku..to hang tuah..from hang tuah to plaza rakyat..
-bought bus tickets to genting that morning…there was a lot of people at PUDURAYA BUS TERMINAL..
-the journey began…
-arrived at the GENTING HIGHLANDS that morning…took a cable car to go to the main place..the longest cable car trip in southeast asia…
-it gets really cold once you reached the top..



-we went through the FIRST WORLD PLAZA trying to find our way to the theme park..
-we reached the theme and bought entry tickets..
-we went in the theme park! J
-I took some pictures there (really nice view)
-my sister and I decided to walk on our own while my parents stayed with my younger brother..
-we watched a street performance by a clown and a mime…kind of funny…he2…
-I spotted a clown and took picture of him…but I forgot to take picture WITH HIM..silly me…:-P
-we went to the roller coaster ride…but unfortunately…I felt droplets of rain falling from the sky…the ride stopped when it reached exactly to my turn…got really FRUSTRATED that time..
-so we went to the spot where there was a LONDON DOUBLE DECKER BUS and telephone booths which look the same as ones in London..
-took pictures of them…thenn…the rain started to fall…heavily….
-I decided to go back to the place where there were a lot of arcade games…
-spent RM50 there…*ouch*..never won any of the games…just having fun playing…he2
-then, I went to the INDOOR THEME PARK at THE FIRST WORLD PLAZA..treat myself a CURRY LAKSA MEE for lunch…
-after lunch..i took a walk around that place…
-I saw a group of Chinese artists at some kind of arts exhibition..
-one of them really amused me…he had the skills of sketching and drawing…well…at that time, I saw him drawing a portrait of an Indian couple…LIVE…*salute*
-I continued my journey and checked out the SNOW WORLD…niceee…I saw a lot of people inside..enjoying themselves..
-well, I’m not in the mood that time..so I decided not to go there…mybe next time..
-then, I received a phone call from my mum..
-we reunited again at the arcade games…
-my small brother played a few games there and I spotted an arcade game that attracted me that time…
-it was a machine that measure how heavy is your punch..in KG’s..only 3 tries are given for each gameplay…
-well..I tried it..and got 510,500,500 for the first try…he2..second try…510,490,500…not badd…
-the bad news was..i was slightly injured on my right wrist..he2…NO PAIN, NO GAIN..righttt!
-then…we went back to kL and stopped by at the LOWYAT plaza..
-this time, my father and I agreed to buy the new that I had surveyed before..nokia 6120 classic….
-RM 700+…together with micro sd card of 2GB..
-then, we bought an external hard disk with the capacity of 160 GB for RM200 only…which I am now using to store precious pictures took using my camera…
-after that, we had our dinner before heading straight back to the hotel…
-THNX DAD!
-the end of sixth day…


22/8/08…the seventh day..

-woke up late that morning..
-that day, my family decided to go to the ZOO NEGARA…
-again, my younger brother felt really3 EXCITED..first time loo..
-we reached there and went in the zoo…my other family members took the vehicle prepared to cruise around the zoo…
-while for myself, I prefer to go around the zoo on foot…
-I still remember this place..it was in the year of 1998…I fed a sugar cane to an elephant there….i wonder if the elephant that I saw now was the same as the one I fed 10 years ago..hmmmm…
-well, I took a lot of pictures there…I saw a lot of animals there…giraffes,elephants,tigers,lions,deers, etc….
-then suddenly, again, the rain started to fall..
-got no choice but ran back to the first place I was before…
-then, we took a taxi to PUTRAJAYA…
-for all of us, it was the first time to go there…to see where our PM and other ministers work…
-the scenery there was really2 amazing…beautifull!
-we took pictures there..for remembrance that we had set our foot on the grounds of PUTRAJAYA…
-then, we went back to our hotel…which took hours because we were caught in the traffic jam…
-we reached the hotel around 8 pm…
-really exhausted….but for this day…SWEET MEMORIES WERE CREATED AND TREASURED FOR ETERNITY!!
-end of seventh day…



23/8/08 the eighth day..final day..

-woke up in the morning…
-it’s time to go back to UMP..:-(
-my mum gave me her advices…
-then, my father accompanied me to the railstation..
-he gave me advices and encouragements…THANKS DAD…THANKS MOM…
-then, I’m on my own…
-again, from the medan tuanku station…to hang tuah…from hang tuah to plaza rakyat…
-my bus was scheduled to leave KL for KUANTAN on 10.30 am..
-while my family went back to BINTULU on 1.45 pm in the afternoon on that same day…
-I reached UMP in the afternoon….the bus dropped me at the entrance…fortunately…I have 2 friends.. J..helped me with luggages…THANKS CAD N JEZ!
-my family arrived at BINTULU AIRPORT safe n sound around 3 pm….
-end of the eighth day…..FINAL DAY!












P.S : I WILL EDIT THIS POST AGAIN AND ADD UP MORE PICS A.S.A.P!!

2 comments:

KidlikeNick said...

ui akih ckp manah jalai crta nyau ngntuk aku maca wai..haha..amat bndar ktak bjalai akih...manah la nya maioh gk pngalaman ari aku ny manah.mda menoa urg n blaja nama utai ka bc ba menoa urg ny pnting.siti nasihat aku ngagai d ven sema udah bc kja bc pgidup ka manah anang lupa giliran d maik apai indai d travelling jauh gk ila..gmbira cdak ya sema d meri trip knya agai cdak.d satu kbanggaan kmi gak bro...luv u olwez little bro but big size..

From DEMONICK,
Ur hell brother,
not handsome,
fucking bad but luv u guys olwez..
10/9 at 10.46am

KaYdEnZ said...

aaappppppuuuu..nda tbaca k blog d...
kalo myuh..mda gmbr dh ckp myh..
amt njoy..ila harus d mai kmi kin...aisseeehhhh...
bgs2 nsht nic ya..bka nsht manang..hahahha...